ADBGUI - Web UI
An Open Source, Cross-Platform, Android Debug Bridge Web Interface written in NodeJS.
It has many features including, but not limited to:
- Installing APK's
- Rebooting the device into different modes
- TWRP integration
- Fastboot integration
- Run a Android Backup of the device (NOT NANDROID BACKUP, but built in android backup)
- Sideload zip files
- Gather device information
- Custom Commands can be sent
- This software is NOT meant to be internet facing, do not open port 8080 on your computer and router while running this software.
- This software is a web app that runs on your computer. It DOES NOT HAVE AN AUTHENTICATION MECHANISM.
- Anything done in adb shell can result in a soft brick. (Whether in ADBWUI, using ADB.exe, etc)
- This software is extremely beta - it may or may not have a ton of bugs.
Installing ADBWUI is fairly simple:
- Install NodeJS from here.
- After installing NodeJS, download and unzip ADBWUI to a folder of your choice.
- Open up Command Prompt and CD into the ADBWUI directory and run:
- After the command is done run the following to start the ADBWUI server:
- Open your web browser to: http://localhost:8080 to get the interface loaded!
Linux installation is pretty much the same as Windows, except also you need to:
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb && sudo apt-get install android-tools-fastboot
Issues can be submitted to the github issues for ADBWUI.
Download from the GitHub Page here